As this is a wet application, floors must have all furniture removed and floor traffic suspended until the entire process is complete — usually 3 days.
1. A typical concrete floor with crud still on it. This is an example of floors that I will not accept without a discussion.
2. The crud-removing process is a labor intensive one.
3. After the floor has been cleared of debris, cleaning the baseboards is of utmost importance
4. Stain application is a wet process – note the protected baseboards.
5. The final steps: seal and buff.
6. Here is the completed project.